APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2014 | Previous Exam Papers & Pattern | www.apspsc.gov.in :
Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission will go to take exam of Panchayt Secretary on 23rd February, 2014 that’s way they has also uploaded the syllabus and exam pattern on the official website at www.apspsc.gov.in.
They are filling 2677 vacancies through written examination which is called as recruitment test. So who had applied for this exam and wants to become successful and join job they have to find exam syllabus, old exam papers and pattern of exam, full material from official website.
If you facing any problem regarding exam or query of syllabus and pattern of exam then just contact to higher authority of examination department.
Pattern of Written Exam
Total 2 papers will go to taken in written exam. Total 150 questions will be asked and each question carries 1 marks. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
Exam time Duration
- Paper 1 total 150 minutes will give for finished.
- Paper 2 total 150 minutes will be given for finished exam paper.
- Exam date: 23rd February, 2014.
Syllabus of Exam
Syllabus will be different for each and every paper so check it and then start reading for written examination.
Paper 1: General Studies
- Event of National & International Importance
- Current Affairs- Regional, National & International
- Current Developments in Science, Technology & IT
- History of Modern India with its special emphasis upon the Indian National Movement
- Economic Development in India since the Independence
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability & Date Interpretation
- Basic things about Disaster Management
Paper 2: Rural Development & Problems in Rural Areas
- Public Health, Sanitation, Prevention of Epidemics, Hygienic behaviour & Village Development
- Social Tensions & Conflicts in Contemporary Society and problems of deprived groups
- Indian System of Democracy, Panchayat Raj, Democratic Institutions, Co-operative Institutions
- Scientific Development relevant to rural areas, Rural Economy & Development, labour saving devices.
- Basic Aspects related to Accounting.
Click Here: More Recruitment 2014